For Sale $750,000 - $825,000
Picture perfect cottage in Baringo Village
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
This near-new, picture-perfect country home in Baringo Village is the dream opportunity for someone looking to purchase, or downsize, where all the work is done to the highest of standards by local Builder Quantum Homes. The exact balance between period charm and modern convenience has been captured in this home offering 3 spacious bedrooms, master with large WIR and ensuite (with gorgeous double vanity), 2 separate and beautifully appointed living areas, including delightful gas ornamental fire place and mantle, modern kitchen with a mix of period appeal and high quality fixtures, fittings and appliances, rear pergola and rear double garage. Other bonus features include the stunning built-in cabinetry in the study nook, complimentary landscaping to the country home feel with reclaimed red brick pathways and bluestone edging, dado railing, timber flooring and revers cycle cooling and heating. The prime location in the Baringo Village Precinct with restaurant, café and movie theatre and a short stroll to the Gisborne Train Station and local primary schools.