A Sustainable, Future Focused Approach To Luxury And Lifestyle
Setting a new benchmark in one of Melbourne’s most desirable locations, 10 Lilydale Grove brings a smart, sustainable, future focused approach to luxury and lifestyle. Built to the highest standards with panoramic, never to be built out CBD or neighbourhood views, each individual living environment has been designed to provide the ultimate in contemporary comfort alongside a suite of resident amenities for complete convenience and future proof technological inclusions that not only deliver energy efficiencies but minimise the impact on our environment.
Hidden by the building’s crafted architectural façade, a selection of apartments are available in one, two or three bedroom configurations with soaring floor to ceiling windows and deep balconies that take advantage of the abundant natural light and breathtaking views. Positioned at its pinnacle, spectacular top floor townhouse residences showcase vast double height windows and a private, spacious rooftop terrace with BBQ where the remarkable skyline views form the stunning backdrop to alfresco entertaining.
Generous interiors enjoy a subtle yet sophisticated style with superior quality and precision craftmanship reflected in a range of carefully curated fixtures and finishes including imported Veneta Cucine kitchens featuring Gaggenau and Miele appliances, custom designed Italian bathroom tiles, European oak engineered floors and 100% NZ wool carpets. A suite of resident amenities ensures a life of complete convenience with residents’ lounge and rooftop BBQ garden, state of the art gym, fully equipped board room facilities and high-speed internet for the work at home professional.
Boasting an 8-star thermal/energy rating with triple glazed windows for more efficient climate control, the building’s commitment to sustainability is complemented by a range of leading edge technologies hard wired to form a robust, reliable backbone for smart tech now and in the future. The building’s Sneider Electric CBUS system offers residents full smart control of their security, energy management, individual climate control and building access alongside a range of future proof inclusions such as electric car charging, 28kw solar power station, state of the art CO2 Heatpump Hot Water system and storm water reticulation. Number plate recognition technology ensures easy secure on grade parking.
Relish the convenience of a position that places you on the doorstep of Auburn Village with its fashionable cafes and boutiques, a short stroll from Auburn Station for a quick commute to the CBD, even Kew’s elite private schools and Swinburne University are just an easy walk away. Experience Hawthorn’s iconic Glenferrie Road precinct with its vast array of shops, boutiques, dining and bars, Lido Cinema and equally renowned Camberwell Junction, its own Rivoli Cinema and famous Camberwell Market. It’s all available at your fingertips.
• 8 Star Energy rated building with embedded energy network to keep energy costs down.
• Integrated future proof hard wired CBUS system offers smart control of energy use, climate and security.
• Triple glazed windows, electric vehicle (EV) charging, 28kw power station, storm water reticulation.
• Spectacular, never to be built out CBD and horizon views.
• 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations plus top floor townhouse residences with rooftop entertaining.
• Custom imported Veneta Cucine kitchens featuring Gaggenau and Miele appliances, soft close draws.
• Residents’ lounge, fully equipped gym, board room and rooftop communal BBQ garden.
• On grade basement parking with number plate recognition and visitor parking.
• Stroll to nearby Auburn Village cafes, CBD trains and nearby parkland.
• Walk to leading local and elite private schools, Swinburne University.