$600,000 - $635,000
L’Ecole - Expressions Of Interest Closing Tuesday March 30th @ 4:00pm
The ultimate escape from the city begins here. Set in the beautiful, quiet hamlet of Mia Mia, this stunning former schoolhouse sits on a picturesque 2½ acres with views of the valley & sunsets to delight, night after night.
With high ceilings, open fireplace and period features, “L’Ecole” has an inviting, warm sense of charm that evokes feelings of peace and serenity. Country kitchen, renovated bathroom and open studio living combine to create a gorgeous space to truly live and relax.
The large outdoor decking is perfect for soaking up the country surrounds and also features an automatic awning, while the raised garden beds are watered by an excellent bore. The bocce court will provide many years of loving memories with friends & family and the homegrown goodies from multiple heirloom fruit trees will continue to delight.
Right in the heart of Heathcote Shiraz country & only 10 minutes to Lake Eppalock, you’ll be just over 70 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD; close enough for when you need it, but far enough away to forget about it. A truly rare offering, this slice of magic won’t last for long.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections