$620,000 - $680,000
Quiet and secluded block of 838 square metres approx. overlooking Ross Watt Reserve
A planning permit and endorsed plans for 2 x 2-bedroom townhouses exists. Currently there is a 2 bedroom brick veneer home with a month-by-month tenancy in place.
The block is relatively flat, has an old shed in situ and is ideally positioned being quite close to the V-Line station, Baringo Hotel complex, the freeway to Melbourne and the bustling Gisborne township.
This is an ideal opportunity for generational change in this delightful cul-de-sac.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections