Sold 25/09/2019 Undisclosed
Superbly Renovated Light-filled 4 Bedroom Family Home with Double Garage
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Enjoy the luxury in this spectacularly presented four bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom, light filled family residence. Located at the Paris end of Beacon Cove, one of the districts most sought after locations.
The homes attention to detail, standout custom features, multiple living zones, and blissful alfresco entertaining define this immaculate family home.
• Immersed in natural light through its vast window expanses by day, and warmed by the cosy glow of a fireplace by night, the open plan delivers immaculate space for daily living or extravagant entertaining
• Flawlessly renovated, the designer detail provides an irreplaceable lifestyle experience from the Tasmanian Oak floors to the state of the art vogue kitchen, zoned living and entertaining areas
• Enjoy a formal lounge with a beautifully featured floating fireplace, large dining, generous family room, meals area and great outdoor deck and entertaining zone
• Lavish Caesar stone kitchen with soft close drawers, Stainless-steel appliances, European Laundry
• Relax on the upstairs undercover balcony facing the bay, with a custom made floating table and enjoy a drink or two
• Spacious Master suite with custom fitted walk in robe, ensuite, additional cupboards/storage and a bay glimpses, plus 3 further double bedrooms all with BIR’s
• Two external living areas with a large northern aspect paved rear garden and a separate undercover decked area with plumbed gas BBQ and remote controlled awning
• The home is fitted with today’s favourite luxuries, including ducted heating/cooling, ducted vacuuming, remote control garage and rear gates, with an abundance of internal storage and a large garden shed
• Dual frontage, well set back from the street, on a large block with double garage and room for an extra two cars accessed via rear ROW
With the delights of Port Melbourne at your fingertips and falling within the Albert Park College zone, perfectly positioned just a moment’s stroll to the Light Rail, Beacon Cove Food Store, Station Pier and its restaurants, the eateries and entertainment precinct of Bay Street and the beautiful beaches - the ultimate bayside lifestyle awaits you.