For Lease $540
Period Charm in Fantastic Location
This superb three-bedroom Victorian cottage is beautifully renovated and is just a short stroll from the historic Piper Street restaurant precinct and main street shopping.
The north facing family home retains many original features such as ornamental fireplaces, polished baltic pine floorboards, tall ceilings and timber windows.
A central, light filled living area boasts both a split system and inbuilt gas heater, with French double doors that open out to a private backyard, great for entertaining.
Other features include:
- Chef’s kitchen complete with dishwasher, 5 burner gas stovetop and large oven
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom with clawfoot bath and double vanity
- Built in wardrobes in every bedroom
- Fenced backyard with shed and carport
- Additional toilet with adjoining laundry
- Established trees and beautiful rose bushes