For Sale Contact Agent
MUDBRICK STUNNER ON 35 ACRES (approx.)
NEW PRICE RANGE
Immersed in rich, native bushland and a plethora of wildlife, the seamless fusion of natural materials & modern appointments in this environmentally responsible, 3-bedroom mudbrick home, has created a sanctuary that is a comfortable temperature all year round.
The clerestory windows throughout allow for natural light to flood in and your eye to be drawn to the incredible scenery outside. The master bedroom occupies most of the second-floor space which cleverly incorporates home office/retreat, fabulous storage and gorgeous ensuite. And with satellite internet, serene & tranquil surrounds and plenty of space to just ‘be’, your practice of remote working and actual living will never be more balanced.
The chef’s kitchen boasts a huge Falcon oven and effortlessly connects the day’s cook with the adjoining relaxed living space, inviting everyone into the conversation. Multiple casual & formal living zones, soaring ceilings, reclaimed bridge beams, 5-camera security system & sealed tracks throughout the property all combine to create a truly remarkable residence.
And if split system heating/cooling, slow combustion heating, solar remote front gates, woodshed, 2 dams and a fabulous cubbyhouse with merbau decking aren’t enough to convince you, then consider the separate 2-storey, fully insulated American barn with trenched power, data capability, office, workshop, bathroom, loads of storage and balcony to view regular sightings of resident kangaroos, wombats and echidnas.
The stunning Macedon Ranges & local attractions will have you enamoured, but, if you really must leave, it’s only an hour to Melbourne by car or train.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections