For Sale Contact Agent
“CATHLAW” c1919 - A Landmark at the foot of Mount Macedon
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested) - we ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make alternative arrangements to view the property such as a virtual inspection.
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
A renowned property with rare distinction & heritage significance with possible expansion of the Gisborne township boundary make this the perfect lifestyle property with future development potential.
The residence opening to classic verandas and a large sunny private garden all within a position perfect on a large parcel of 31.5 acres(12.76ha) introduced by an original avenue of Oaks. Built by locally renowned Cherry Bros the house is a unique Indian bungalow style design, the substantial property is lovingly maintained and combines modern essentials with the grace and charm of a bygone era. Offering a dream opportunity for a majestic family home, it now includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Central lounge/living/dining separate kitchen meals. Featuring stained timber panelling, 5 feature fireplaces, splendid joinery and separate self-contained 2-bedroom cottage a distance away from the main residence. North-south lawn tennis court, established vegetable garden, home paddock with stable, 4 car garage, extensive outbuildings, it's one of a kind!