“CATHLAW” c1919 - A Landmark at the foot of Mount Macedon
A renowned property with rare distinction & heritage significance with possible expansion of the Gisborne township boundary make this the perfect lifestyle property with future development potential.
The residence opening to classic verandas and a large sunny private garden all within a position perfect on a large parcel of 31.5 acres(12.76ha) introduced by an original avenue of Oaks. Built by locally renowned Cherry Bros the house is a unique Indian bungalow style design, the substantial property is lovingly maintained and combines modern essentials with the grace and charm of a bygone era. Offering a dream opportunity for a majestic family home, it now includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Central lounge/living/dining separate kitchen meals. Featuring stained timber panelling, 5 feature fireplaces, splendid joinery and separate self-contained 2-bedroom cottage a distance away from the main residence. North-south lawn tennis court, established vegetable garden, home paddock with stable, 4 car garage, extensive outbuildings, it's one of a kind!
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections