For Lease $1500.00 Per Week
Elegant Victorian Residence
**Please note inspections are by private appointment only. Please contact the agent/s to organise an inspection time**
A position of significant status is fitting for a property of the eminence and elegance conveyed by this landmark Victorian era residence.
Classical sitting and dining rooms, each with ornamental open fire places beneath soaring ceilings, are complemented by separate family room/informal dining spaces featuring slate floors and open plan kitchen.
Four upstairs bedrooms, one with its own charming sitting room/retreat, two opening to a romantic Italianate terrace, two bathrooms and a downstairs powder room with third shower complete proportions of majestic character and memorable beauty.
Car space, second frontage to Powlett Street and simple options for adding contemporary elements enhance the opportunity to acquire an illustrious East Melbourne home, enjoying all the lifestyle advantages of its exclusive city edge environs.
Please note all inspections are by appointment only.
In the health interests of our team, clients and the community when visiting a property please do not enter if you:
• Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 Coronavirus
• Are feeling unwell or are suffering from cold or flu-like symptoms
• Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
• Have come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
• Have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have come into contact with anyone who has been suffering from Cold or Flu symptoms in the past 14 days.
Please note an inspection allows 2 people to be in property at one time.
Do not touch anything in the home including surfaces and door handles, fixtures and fittings.
Please maintain social distancing of 4m2 per person at all times.
RT Edgar practise good hygiene which includes thorough hand washing, the use of alcohol based hand sanitiser, tissues and disposable gloves prior to entry.