$625,000 - $675,000
Spacious Family Living
Favourably positioned in one of Kyneton’s most sought-after family neighbourhoods, this light-filled home is sufficiently spaced to allow privacy for everyone. Featuring large living/dining zones, gorgeous renovated kitchen with timber benchtops & cabinetry, plus 900mm stainless steel oven, all within easy reach of the north-facing covered alfresco/entertaining deck.
With a combination of floorboards and carpet throughout, this family home has 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, plus master with full ensuite, and one with its own entrance which would be an ideal home office. The rear yard gives you the chance to cultivate your own veggies & herbs with enough room for the kids to imagine, create & play, and the garden shed can store your outdoor goodies.
Situated within walking distance to Kyneton’s education precinct, healthcare hub, sporting facilities, vibrant boutique shopping strip with award-winning eateries and a short drive to the attractions of the Macedon Ranges. Be the savvy investor and purchase this home as part of your portfolio, as an entry into the property market or to move your family into straight away.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections