Leased 08/04/2019 $750
Contemporary quality with 3 Bedrooms and 1 Office/Study
Offering sophisticated charm and a choice of sun-soaked garden zones, this outstanding town residence benefits from its positioning at the front of a boutique block.
Shining through 2 sets of French doors which look out to the paved north-facing courtyard, abundant light fills the generous lounge with dining room.
Fitted with Smeg and Siemens appliances and stone benches, the spacious kitchen and meals is enhanced by timber parquet floors.
Upstairs, a lovely balcony joins the master bedroom with walk-in robe and stone dual vanity ensuite, accompanied by 2 further double bedrooms and a stone bathroom.
Extremely comfortable throughout with a study, powder room, double auto garage with storage, gas ducted heating, ducted vacuum and security, appreciate living only moments to the train, tram, Union Road cafes, Surrey Hills Primary School and Camberwell High School. Click on our Surrey Hills profile video to learn more about this great suburb.
- Sophisticated and spacious 3 bedroom town residence
- A choice of sun-soaked garden zones
- Formal lounge and dining with gas log fireplace
- Smeg/Siemens kitchen and meals
- Master bedroom with balcony and stone ensuite
- Near train, tram, Surrey Hills Primary and Camberwell High