Sold 17/07/2020 Undisclosed
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Feel the elegance this beautifully styled home exudes as soon as your eyes fall on the front entrance gates. With a circular driveway and delightful façade, your friends and family will be immediately impressed when they come to visit.
Bluestone Ridge offers a comfortable, almost-traditional feel with all the benefits of modern living, including 4 generously sized bedrooms (2 with BIR and main with WIR plus ensuite), multiple living areas, plus an undercover, outdoor entertaining space perfect for any time of the year. Along with in-slab heating, gas log fire, split systems and ducted evaporative cooling, your comfort levels will always be just right!
The immaculate kitchen is positioned perfectly for entertaining and includes a large walk-in pantry, dishwasher cleverly hidden in the huge island bench, plus a fabulous Falcon oven and cooktop, perfect for the home chef and entertainer. Ultra-fast internet is provided by the telecommunications tower 500 metres down the road.
Environmental oasis, one hour from Melbourne. Thousands of trees planted by the owners provide an amazing backdrop to a beautiful wetland drawing thousands of Australian birds in the Winter and Spring months. An orchard of dozens of fruit varieties and vegetable boxes provide the foundations for a sustainable lifestyle. Approx. 125 acres of fertile, volcanic soil, including its own bluestone rock quarry.
Ideal for small farming with sheep and cattle, current owners run a 100-ewe Dorper lambing operation. The farm has extensive pasture improvement and large-scale environmental tree plantings. It has been impeccably maintained with complete weed eradication programs, and all property fences are completely new and mostly double-fenced for tree plantings.
Water is provided by an underground bore system that is completely safe for domestic, livestock and garden use and irrigation.
Only an hour's drive from Melbourne, 35 minutes to Bendigo and a quick trip to historic Kyneton and Woodend, this beautiful property is waiting for the perfect family. Very reluctant sellers.