For Sale $950,000 to $1,045,000
Set in the heart of Trentham’s tourism precinct and loaded with the character & charm of yesteryear, is this beautifully renovated weatherboard, uniquely featuring a shopfront and 2 separate Bed & Breakfast rooms.
Originally used as an apothecary, the shop features 2 front rooms with large display windows plus kitchen and bathroom, while the B&B’s are self-contained & completely separate and feature bedroom, living space, kitchenette & ensuite. The property also has rear access from the lane with off-street parking and a single carport/outdoor entertaining area.
Offering flexibility and a multitude of uses & possible income streams, the property is perfect for those looking to run their own shop while also earning income from the B&B’s. Or, for the shrewd investor looking for a better-than-bank interest return on investment with the option to use as a home, weekender or office.
Superb opportunity to invest in the highly desired & popular township of Trentham close to Daylesford, Woodend & Kyneton and only one hour from Melbourne.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections