Sold 08/05/2020 Undisclosed
Beautifully Renovated and Conveniently Positioned
All Inspections Strictly By Appointment Only
Magnificent, secure light filled entertainer’s residence set in a verdant garden oasis featuring fantastic indoor/outdoor entertainment opening to private west facing rear garden and ideally situated in quiet street within short stroll to fashionable Chapel Street shops and restaurants, Union Street Park and transport.
Comprising entrance foyer, formal lounge, kitchen/meals informal sitting room opening to alfresco terrace, outdoor kitchen/bar and large private west facing garden. Upstairs master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private terrace with outdoor bath, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, laundry and off street parking for two cars.
An update from R T Edgar on COVID-19: Auctions and Inspections
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines, public auctions will be cancelled with immediate effect.
All of R T Edgar's current listings will now be offered via an Expression of Interest or Private Sale campaign.
Please contact our agents to make your interest in any of our listed properties is known to us.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community's health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
R T Edgar remains open for business - we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs.
Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at R T Edgar, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
* You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
* You are unwell or have a fever
* You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter.