For Sale $770,000 - $820,000
‘CARACALLA’ – SUPERB QUALITY AND ATTRACTIVELY PRICED
s directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Anyone living in stage four lock down areas cannot presently attend and inspect our properties. For those living in stage three areas please contact the Sales Agent to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Set within an 825m2 (approx) allotment, and ideally placed in a quiet, family-friendly street, this very comfortable and inviting three bedroom plus study home exudes an air of warmth, immediately welcoming you as soon you enter the generous entrance hallway.
ATTRACTIVELY PRICED and a space for every member of the family, the residence has a well-thought-out floor plan. The lovely sitting room is an intimate space that invites you to linger with a good book or engage in joyous conversations. The open study is a perfect space for working from home and is set up with multiple power and data points. The three bedrooms are large, with the main bedroom having a walk-in-robe and lovely ensuite with heated towel rails and a sizeable double shower. The other two bedrooms with built-in-robes and the family bathroom are located in their own, separate wing off the family room. The heart of the home, and a haven for relaxation, is the very large family/dining/kitchen with stone benchtops and big pantry. It seamlessly flows into the leafy, vine-covered and decked alfresco area that continues along the side of the home for added effect and shade - an ideal setting for many a gathering of family and friends amidst the neat and tidy, low-maintenance and sunny rear garden. The large laundry has plenty of linen storage .
Completing this quality home's offerings are gas central heating, evaporative cooling, data point connections to study, sitting and family rooms, cabling for 5.1 surround sound in the sitting room and living room, fully insulated walls and ceilings, quality window furnishings, TV and gas points in alfresco area, shed with concrete and power and a dog run. A fenced vegetable garden will keep you in bountiful produce all year round. The wide double garage with back roller door and painted concrete floors has plenty of room for a small workshop or extra storage. Easy freeway access to Melbourne and airport is conveniently located not far away.
‘Caracalla’ awaits the next family to enjoy this charming home. Don't miss this opportunity.