For Sale $750,000 to $810,000
A stand-out – a single level, captivating and superbly designed 3 bedroom home close to town.
Be amazed at the space and generosity of the rooms within this architect-designed home on its very private 757 square metre (approx.) block of land. Generously-proportioned in all of its lovely rooms, one wonders why so many house designs are so limited by comparison. The home features high ceilings, two substantial bedrooms with their very own ensuites and walk-in robes and a further large bedroom or theatre/sitting room (BIR) with a family bathroom adjacent.
Unique and high gloss polished concrete flooring throughout much of the home makes for hard wearing, ease of cleaning and very hygienic conditions. The hub of the home is an entertainer’s delight – huge island bench, European stainless steel appliances, loads of cupboards and drawers, lovely garden views, grand dining area and a study alcove close to the DLUG with its internal access straight into the very heart of the home.
Outside and through sliding doors, the covered alfresco sits logically near the kitchen/dining area and provides year-round protection and entertainment potential. It truly is a restful place to sit and read or while away the hours in contemplation. The surrounding garden while not huge, is private, attractive, well organised and has a wide range of exotic shrubs and plants.
With zoned gas ducted heating, a gas log fire and split system for climate control, NBN connection and 2 Foxtel points, this unusual and delightful home sits proudly opposite parkland and is an easy walk or drive into town.
For downsizers, families or investors, this is a property not to be missed.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections