For Sale Contact Agent
The Mill Residence
Steeped in history and elegance, this original 1860s bluestone flour mill residence has been gifted new life as a stunning, captivating home. Emanating charm, warmth and beauty, this is truly a rare offering. Stylishly updated with a contemporary twist, great care has been taken to maintain this home’s heritage sentiment and architectural significance.
Commanding prime position in coveted Piper St with 3 queen-sized bedrooms & study, The Mill spans two levels. At street level you are greeted by reminders of the past with high ceilings, ornate cornices, polished hardwood floors and open fireplaces with surrounds.
The lower level is bright & spacious with polished concrete floors, open plan lounge, dining and gourmet kitchen where the chef within you will awaken. Head outside to the rear entertaining area where the grapevine canopy overhead will have you believe you’re at a local winery.
Enviably located in historic Piper St with arguably the best coffee in Victoria, award-winning restaurants and close to wineries & local attractions, this is a one-off opportunity to become a part of Kyneton’s rich history.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 4TH DECEMBER 2020 AT 3.OOPM (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
• Please contact the Sales Agent to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives