Auction Saturday 6th November at 12:30PM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Millie on 0448 710 220 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
Penthouse Rooftop Views
Displaying modern features and timeless style, this unique 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers penthouse rooftop views in the heart of Williamstown’s historic and entertainment precinct.
Designed with a spacious layout, this comfortable and quiet apartment features two king sized bedrooms with BIRs, large modern bathroom, open plan dining and separate kitchen with modern appliances and quality tiling, desk/office space, separate laundry with outside line and two impressive sunny outdoor entertaining balconies. Other notable features include split system heating/cooling, dishwasher, NBN access, new hot water system, two side-by-side undercover car places with remote control security access and security intercom.
Situated in a private and quiet complex with weekly cleaning, bin butler service, and you are only a short stroll to cafes, shops, parks, all public transport, Williamstown foreshore with stunning city vistas, flat walking and bicycle trails, and the beach. This apartment ensures inner city living is a dream.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection