Auction Saturday 20th November at 11:30AM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Millie on 0448 710 220 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
Development opportunity or renovate to create your dream home set on approx. 561sqm block (STCA)
This property presents as a fantastic opportunity to secure your dream family home with a spacious 5-bedroom 2-bathroom house right in the heart of the inner west.
Set on a 561sqm block, the expensive floor plan creates private sanctuaries for the whole household and features 4 sizeable bedrooms with BIRs, modern bathroom with separate bath, open plan living, dining and kitchen area that comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space. A 5th bedroom is adjacent to the main house and features an ensuite with laundry.
The outdoor area offers lush oasis gardens, entertaining area, undercover shade cloth and an outdoor shed. Other notable features include off street parking and driveway, timber floorboards, carpeted bedrooms, and split system A/C.
This charming home is situated directly across the street from Newport lakes and is in walking distance from schools, Newport train station, parks, vibrant cafes, restaurants, and shops. With this much character and convenience it is not to be missed.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection