$875,000 - $925,000
Escape the city and enjoy life in the country
Peaceful and private with a flexible floorplan, you’ll have loads of space to really stretch out and inhale the fresh, country air with only the sweet sounds of birds singing in the trees to begin your day. Take advantage of it on the weekends, or move in properly and style it up just the way you want to.
There’s never been a better time to escape life in the fast lane and experience the freedom of almost 6 acres with beautiful old gum trees, 2 tranquil dams, a long, tree-lined driveway and established gardens.
With 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite & walk-in robe) a country-style kitchen and wood heater & reverse cycle air conditioner in the family room, impress your friends while serving cocktails from the fantastic timber bar, or convert this space into a home office/teenagers’ retreat. Oh, the possibilities!
Around the corner from the golf course, you’ll be able to entertain outdoors after you’ve played 18 holes in the undercover, paved alfresco area, and the workshop and garage with concrete floor and power will keep you busy with all of your DIY projects. Plus, there’s a further 2 garages, double carport, multiple water tanks and woodsheds.
In the heart of the Macedon Ranges, only minutes from Kyneton’s town centre and an easy hour’s drive to Melbourne’s CBD, you’ll have the best of everything right at your fingertips.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections