Sold 19/11/2020 Undisclosed
Spiral Hexagon House
Hidden amongst a canopy of mature, bird-filled trees you will find this one of a kind, architecturally designed work of art. An organic, hexagonal home spread across four levels, set on a spacious 3027sqm (approx.) over two titles, it has a stunning outlook into beautiful bush and is just a stroll from the epicentre of Victoria’s spa region, Hepburn Springs.
As you enter through the front door you are greeted with an open, light-filled home showing off all the benefits of a thoughtful design and build process. 100-year-old Tasmanian Oak floors, Baltic pine ceilings and stunning Art Deco doors lead to the first of your private balconies capturing the morning sun.
As you explore upstairs, the expansive kitchen/living area will surround you with all of the comforts you expect; allow yourself to be spoilt with a wood fire, split system air-conditioner, double-glazed windows and plenty of space for entertaining friends and family, flowing through French doors to your tree-top balcony.
Then, heading down the rustic, branch-lined staircase you are presented with extra-large main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, a functional European laundry, plus, just outside the bedroom, you also have access to your own, private & shady balcony.
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Daylesford, 30 minutes from Kyneton and Woodend and a little over an hour from Melbourne, you will be sure to find that this hidden beauty has more to offer than first meets the eye, with views to be envied and a location that promotes a truly relaxing lifestyle.
For more information about the design and build process, visit spiralhexagonhouse.com
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Anyone living in stage four lock down areas cannot presently attend and inspect our properties. For those living in stage three areas please contact the Sales Agent to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives