EOI closing Wed 28th April at 4pm
With 42 acres of rolling country views and buildings dated circa 1860s-1960s, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another property as unique & eclectic as ‘Bellvue’. Featuring 2 separate residences, the more recently built main home has 4 bedrooms, saloon bar with stone fireplace & pergola dripping with grapevines and is flanked by wonderful verandahs giving access to the firepit and tranquil, established gardens.
The original home, while requiring restoration & renovation, is still solid with 7 main rooms and dates back to the 1920s. Full of charm & history, this could operate as a B&B, or simply use as guest accommodation for when your envious city friends come to stay.
With many different aspects to this stunning property, there is also an old coolroom with stone walls & fireplace circa 1860, plus huge shed able to accommodate 4 cars with heating, sink, storage, concrete floor & power and additional carport. There is also an excellent bore for the gardens or stock, a secret hideaway spot with another small building, down near the creek to reconnect with nature.
Feel like you’re a world away from everything on this magnificent property, while benefitting from the convenience of being only 5 minutes from the historic Malmsbury railway station, primary school & shops, as well as having the whole of the Macedon Ranges and Hepburn Shire at your fingertips. Need we say more?
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections