Auction Saturday 12th December at 3:30PM (Unless sold prior)
Contemporary luxury on show in this 39.3sq* 5BR plus study 9 room Town Residence on 513m2* land
Situated at the rear of two, this brand new north/west oriented, five-bedroom Architect designed townhouse with two master bedrooms one on each level exudes sophistication and style. From its wide entrance exposed aggregate driveway to the premium finish within and private garden at rear, every aspect of this energy-efficient modern family home is sure to impress and entertain.
Beautifully polished solid timber Tasmanian oak hardwood floorboards greet you on entry, extending into a spacious open plan massive multi layered living areas (three in total) and blessed with abundant natural light thanks to the north-western orientation. The kitchen, with its all new stainless steel appliances, stone benches, and butler's pantry is perfect for entertaining; while the massive open areas and choice of several living area add sophistication to the space.
All this looks out onto a maintenance free landscaped garden with Merbau deck, 2500L water tank with pump, readymade paths of Tuscan stone and steppers adding to the environment, ready for the delight of family and guests alike. Also, to be found on this entry level is a master bedroom, with an elegantly tiled, beautifully appointed en-suite and walk in robes, as well as a large laundry and adjoining powder room (5 toilets in total).
The high quality continues upstairs, where a retreat affords a pleasant outlook and study nook with data points. There is a second massive master bedroom with en-suite and robes further three large bedrooms with walk in robes robes serviced by a large family bathroom featuring sumptuous bath and double vanity
Other advantages of the home are concrete stumps, high ceilings of 2.7m* \ 3.1m* (kitchen living space) downstairs, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning and evaporative cooling, quality carpet, LCD entry intercom and double-garage with additional storage room and internal entry.
Located within walking distance to Doncaster Park & Ride public transport and notwithstanding the beautiful Koonung Creek Trail, the best of this highly desirable location awaits you. Close to Westfield Doncaster just five minutes' drive away, putting every convenience in reach.
Craftsmanship of this calibre is rare in today's townhouses, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
• 365.5m2* 39.3sq* under roof line
• 513m2* allotment approximately
• 6 star energy rating
• 2.7metre* ceilings downstairs (3.1m* kitchen living space)
• 2.56metre* ceilings upstairs
• Exposed aggregate feature driveway
• Aluminium windows
• Colourbond roof – Woodland Grey
• Colourbond gutters & spouting – Woodland Grey
• Tasmanian Oak hardwood timber flooring
• Insulation within roof ceiling R5.0
• Insulation under flooring R2.0
• Insulation under flooring R2.0
• Quality carpets with high quality underlay
• Timber staircase – KD Hardwood
• Square edging cornices and architraves
• Chef stainless steel gas cooktop 900mm
• Technika stainless steel electric under bench oven 600mm
• Stainless steel dishwasher - Beko
• Three bathrooms including two full en-suites
• 5 WC (Toilets)
• LED energy efficient downlights – (configurable to cool or warm light)
• Brivis Gas Ducting Heating
• Haier 7kw Split system air conditioning unit
• Breamer Evaporative cooling
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water service (50 degrees tempered)
• 2500 litre rain water tank connected via pump to all toilets
• Remote Control double garage with workshop \ storage
• Front door monitor with LCD display and intercom (Swan – with upgrade options)
• Maintenance free garden with lawn & garden beds
• Rear timber Merbau deck
• New fences throughout with privacy lattice
• LED 12v driveway lights operated by dwellings independent power supply
*all measurements are approximately