$270,000 - $297,000
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Millie on 0448 710 220 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
Exceptional Value for Money
A modern ground floor apartment in a sought-after north facing small block, this 1 bedroom property is in the heart of the inner west and presents as an excellent opportunity for first homeowners and investors alike.
Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, the kitchen has electric appliances, there’s a spacious lounge area, large bedroom with floor to ceiling BIRs, refurbished bathroom with a shower over bath, laundry facilities, A/C and off-street parking. The north facing aspect offers an abundance of natural light to enjoy from sunrise to sunset.
Perfectly positioned and located only 5km from the CBD plus an easy walk to shops, cafes, schools, and parks.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to purchase an inner-city apartment in a tightly held complex.
In conjunction with Ian Reid Vendor Advocates.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection