Leased 17/01/2022 Undisclosed
Refined Period Residence In A Prestigious Pocket
To view this property, simply click on "Book An Inspection" and register your details. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any new inspection times, updates or cancellations for your appointment.
Bathed in natural light Jesmond-Dene is an inter-war, period home that has been thoughtfully renovated to lend itself to modern family living.
The ground level offer a large entrance hall, with a spacious living room with Gas fireplace and bay windows, chic powder-room to ably service the downstairs living spaces, a large dining room which leads into an entertainers dream kitchen with luxury fittings including a stacked steam oven, oven and dish warming drawer, the beauty and functionality of porcelain bench tops and a large sliding window acting as a servery to a paved area which is bathed in sunlight all day. The dining also lends itself to indoor/outdoor living with double doors that lead out onto a deck followed by a stone paved tropical entertaining space.
The house has been thoughtfully zoned with the 3 bedrooms located upstairs, each with ample built-in storage, natural light and wool carpets throughout the top floor. The master with ensuite is situated at the back separated by a comfortable study nook with built in table and storage with a separate second bathroom with large shower and spa bath to service the other two bedrooms.
An impressive catalogue of additional features include:
• 2 car garage and additional off street parking
• Ducted and gas heating & refrigerative cooling systems
• Soaring ceiling heights with restored original cornices
• Security fittings including key code alarm and camera systems front and back
• Tasmanian ash timber flooring
• Electronically opening Velux skylights with fitted electronic blinds
• Large grassed area at the front
• Close to public transport (15 minutes to Flinders Street)
• Variety of exclusive schools
+ much, much more…