For Sale $750,000 - $800,000
Vintage Californian Bungalow
Filled with charm and sophistication, this 1930s Californian Bungalow is beautifully positioned in ‘old Kyneton’ amongst a gorgeous, established garden. Retaining many of its original Art Deco features, this 3-bedroom home boasts stunning polished floorboards, high, decorative ceilings & happily sits on approx. 756m2.
Enjoy the new, contemporary kitchen with brand new appliances, updated bathroom & open plan family/dining with reverse cycle heating & cooling. A separate, spacious lounge features gas heater in Art Deco brick fireplace and large, timber windows with a lovely outlook to the front garden.
A short stroll to renowned Piper St, boutique shopping and historic churches, this gorgeous home also features rear laundry, second toilet, cloak room, double carport & shed. Situated in the glorious Macedon Ranges, you’ll have easy access to the freeway and with Kyneton’s historic train station close by, you’ll get to Melbourne’s CBD in around an hour.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections