For Sale $2,300,000 - $2,500,000
What are you Waiting For?
Not a single stone has been left unturned in this magnificent family-minded haven. Only minutes to the Ocean Grove Golf Club, Barwon River and surf beach, it offers opulent resort-style living in a desirable coastal locale.
A beautifully manicured front garden and facade sets an immediate tone of quality that is carried throughout the entire dwelling. Upon entering through stately red iron bark double doors, the home is immediately light-filled and expansive. Boasting a potential six bedrooms or four private living zones, including a lavish master suite with spa, generous walk-in wardrobe and gas-log fireplaces, the home also includes three separate lounge areas, a stunning open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, vast laundry with separate mud room, and a custom-designed bar with bi-fold windows overlooking the pool area.
Outside, surrounding the spa and solar-heated pool is a decked sunbathing area and a fully-equipped stainless steel outdoor kitchen with barbeque, pizza oven and double wok burner. Adjoining the pool area, a large rumpus-style dwelling includes a loft space ideal as home gym or office, projector screen, fully-equipped bathroom, and kitchenette.
Further sweetening this exceptional offering are three roller-door garages, a spacious workshop, and manicured back gardens with incorporated vegetable patch and chicken enclosure.
Land size: 4358m2 approx
Key inclusions and features:
• Six potential bedrooms or four private living zones
• Stylish rumpus-style dwelling with projector screen, kitchenette, bathroom, and loft
• Stunning outdoor haven with spa, solar-heated pool and fully-equipped kitchen
• Custom-built indoor bar with wine fridges and bi-fold windows overlooking pool area
• Three roller-door garages, two with double-vehicle capacity
• Only minutes to Ocean Grove Golf Club, Barwon River and the surf beach
• Court location
• Security system
• Ducted vacuum
• Double glazed/commercial grade windows and doors
• LED lights throughout
• Gas log fires
• 150,000 litre water tanks (dual water supply to house)
• 13.5kW 3 phase solar electrical panels
• 2 separate gas ducted/refrigerated cooling systems
• 2 way wood burner fireplace