Auction Saturday 13th November at 10:30AM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Lewis on 0487 957 883 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
This near new property in Melbourne’s first port settlement, Williamstown is filled with maritime museums and colonial landmarks like Timeball Tower and Fort Gellibrand. Yachts dock alongside tall ships at Gem Pier, while the convict-built Nelson Place now houses craft shops and restaurants. The area’s southern shore has tranquil parks and wetlands, and sandy Williamstown Beach is a popular family destination in summer. This is the location you want to be in and this property is it.
With three level living, this home is filled with options and natural light - Three generous bedrooms (the Master being equipped with ensuite and private balcony), a modern kitchen fitted with a butler’s pantry, open plan dining and a remote lockup garage for two cars is all included.
Within walking distance are cafes, restaurants and bars on Nelson Place, Williamstown train station, Point Gellibrand Park, the beauty of the bay, and both primary and secondary schools.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection