Sold 27/06/2022 Undisclosed
Pristine Apartment in Yve on St Kilda Boulevard
The award-winning Yve apartment building built by the same developers of the Prestigious Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast with its sophisticated undulating glazed walls and balcony balustrading. Designed by leading architects, Wood Marsh Architecture, the organic building takes pride of place in Melbourne’s most exclusive tree-lined boulevard. The elegant apartment has been fully refurbished, including with a completely new kitchen and laundry and new French Oak flooring throughout.
- On entry, a curving passageway makes a stunning gallery for artwork
- Open-plan living, dining & kitchen area has curved full-height glass walls facing north-east to south with prime views of St Kilda Rd towards Wesley College opposite
- The ultra-modern living space with French Oak flooring flows out to a sizeable leaf-shaped balcony that is covered for alfresco dining
- The all-new kitchen, also with a sweeping vista, is well-appointed with island bench & breakfast bar; stone benchtops with under-bench lighting; soft-close cabinetry with wine rack; and high-end NEFF appliances including induction cooktop & integrated microwave/second oven.
- The spacious master bedroom features a built-in robe and a striking ensuite with obscure glass walling. Inside the glass box may be found a contemporary freestanding bathtub; separate shower; vanity with new ‘his and her’ countertop basins; new tapware; and a full-width mirror.
- The other two bedrooms are of ample size and each has a built-in robe & easy access to the modern bathroom with large shower and new basin & tapware
- The new laundry is fitted with new cabinetry and stone benches
- Two secure car spaces, each with a storage cage
- More like a resort, residents have access to: a gym with the latest equipment; the peaceful heated indoor lap pool with sloped glazing looking out on the manicured gardens; spa; wet & dry sauna; steam room; wine cellar; reading room looking out on a Japanese-style pond with waterfall; 24/7 concierge in an attractive foyer with multicoloured glasswork; & bookable cinema (& Tuesday night movies), executive lounge, stylish boardroom, massage/treatment room & visitor’s car park
- Further features include: ducted heating and cooling; automated blinds and a new ceiling fan in each bedroom; and video intercom/access system
- On the City fringe, nearby parks include Albert Park (with lake and golf course) and Fawkner Park, both just a few minutes’ walk. There are good shops and restaurants in the area, but trams stop directly outside, taking you to the City for dining and entertainment, or work the next day (4 km). Stock up at Prahran Market or do some serious shopping in Chapel Street (both 1.4 km). Easy access to good schools and hospitals (including Wesley College and The Alfred Hospital just aver the road)
With so many features and excellent public transport, this opulent apartment in an iconic building and exciting neighbourhood is ready to support both active and relaxed lifestyles.