Auction Saturday 30th October at 12:30PM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Reece on 0421 380 996 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
An Idyllic Seaside Sanctuary
Irresistibly inspired within a tranquil and luxurious sanctuary, this third level two bedroom ROSNY apartment is exclusively and uniquely addressed within an idyllic seaside enclave.
Meander across the road to Gem Pier with its visiting tall ships, the Pirates Tavern, the vibrant Seaworks Maritime Precinct, yacht clubs, marinas and Nelson Place cafes and restaurants. Arrive into Southbank by ferry, train, bus or bike with an extraordinary network of waterfront trails at your doorstep. Architecturally designed for effortless living, this sensationally serene haven features open plan living with a deep balcony for an alfresco lifestyle.
Entertain with a first class kitchen incorporating stone benchtops, SS oven, gas cooktop, under-mount double sink and generous chic cabinetry and storage throughout. A most ingenious floorplan encompasses two gorgeous bedrooms, a sumptuous master ensuite with full width open shower and floating vanity, an equally lavish second bathroom, both with built in robes, split systems and a shared balcony.
Stylishly indulgent, you will appreciate the secure intercom entry, parking and caged storage, NBN connection, European laundry and split system heating and cooling throughout.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection