Yamana - Expressions of Interest Closing 23rd April, 2021 at 4:00pm
A picturesque and tranquil property of 20 acres approximately with beautiful established gardens containing English and native trees, sweeping lawns and feature dams, with Campaspe River flowing on the boundary’s edge.
Yamana’s charming mud brick home with its high vaulted ceilings, light interior, wonderful relaxed open living spaces including lounge, dining, meals, lovely kitchen with stone bench tops and walk in pantry, 4 roomy bedrooms and large bathroom compliment the country setting. For comfort the residence features wood heating, split system heating/cooling, double glazing and solar assisted hot water, also with solar panels that feeds back into the grid.
Areas paved in hand made brick and a timber entertainment deck compliment the natural mud brick of the home and continue the natural country theme outside. There is also a wonderful veggie patch and many fruit trees for those who take reward in growing their own food.
The property is divided into many paddocks making it ideal for horses or other stock and there are a number of sheds for storage.
Yamana is a great life-style property located 10 minutes from Woodend with shops, cafes, schools and VLine.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections