This is a very rare opportunity to secure a private and secluded 1 acre property surrounded by lovely countryside and distant views. This 2-bedroom brick home has had some recent renovations including updated bathroom and toilet, and very tasteful updates to the main living area. The bedrooms have BIR’s with the main bedroom having an additional room attached which could be a large WIR or even large enough to modify the floorplan to become a 3rd bedroom. The house is kept cosy in winter with a large wood burner with a heat transfer system heating the entire house. The kitchen/living/dining are all north facing with French doors from the living area opening out the established garden including deciduous trees and a very old Manna gum. Other features include a double carport with undercover access to the home, shed with power, 30,000 litre water tank with new pump, fully fenced, abundant wildlife – kangaroos, echidnas, wombats, and birdlife, only 10 minutes to Lancefield, 15 minutes to Kilmore.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections