Sold 13/08/2020 Undisclosed
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Anyone living in stage four lock down areas cannot presently attend and inspect our properties. For those living in stage three areas please contact the Sales Agent to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Hidden amongst mature ash trees, fruit trees and established gardens, this two-storey, 4-bedroom cedar home privately sits on approx. 1 acre, nicely set back from the road. With a timber kitchen, slate floors and wood fire, this unique family abode is complemented by a rustic outdoor entertaining space, complete with pizza oven.
With your own veggie garden and potable bore, you’ll love the true, country feel of this property with loads of space to both entertain or isolate - the choice is yours.
Including 2 large sheds with concrete flooring, power and additional studio, ‘Springfields’ is walking distance to Malmsbury Village, local primary school, reservoir and an easy stroll to
catch the train, getting you to Southern Cross station in just over an hour. Plus, easy
access to the freeway with Kyneton only 10 minutes away and an hour to the Bolte