Leased 03/03/2022 Undisclosed
Country Living less than 1 hour from Melbourne!
This beautiful secluded 3 bedroom home is located within an established garden on 30 acres of natural bushland, with a spring fed creek that runs through the property, keeping it lush and green year round. Riddells Creek, the nearest town, is only 3.5km away, with train station, excellent bakery and fully stocked supermarket.
Inclusive of ;
- Master bedroom with built in robe and electric wall heater
- 2nd bedroom with connected study area overlooking the garden
- 3rd bedroom with built in robe
- Open plan kitchen, meals and lounge area with Coonara fireplace and electric wall heater
- Kitchen with electric/gas cooking, dishwasher, and stunning timber benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Evaporative cooling through out
- Beautiful sunroom looking out to the established gardens
- Downstairs has a separate room that could be used as a bedroom/ study with its own
toilet/shower, sink and split system heating/cooling
- Wood storage area
- Under house storage
- Great size shed
- 2 dams, one spring fed Together with two water tanks for the house and 1 water tank for the
- Incredible established gardens surround the home – includes a gardener to help maintain
- Property is on septic tank and bottled gas for the stove top in kitchen only.
Photo I.D Required at all inspections!