Leased 30/03/2020 $1,500
THE BEST OF ELWOOD FAMILY LIVING
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
From the moment you step inside you get a sense of style and warmth, this stunning family home combines period features and modern luxuries perfectly and has that extra space to move and grow.
Features include wide entrance hall, 4 spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite, WIR and huge private terrace, 3 stylish bathrooms, formal living, rumpus room/5th bedroom, study, expansive open plan gourmet kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances overlooking informal dining and lounge area with OFP, head through the sliding doors to an outdoor entertaining area and landscaped rear garden. Other features include, hydronic heating, cooling & polished timber floors throughout and off street parking For 2 cars.
This beautiful home has everything you need and more and located just metres to Elwood foreshore, Jerry's Milkbar, a short stroll to Ormond Rd & Acland st, schools, parks and public transport on your doorstep. Gardener included once every 2 months. $6518 PCM. $9000 BOND. (JD) INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread to the (tenant/s and their occupants) or (owner/s and their occupants), could you please advise if you have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you:
• have developed coronavirus (COVID-19);
• have returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• have severe community-acquired pneumonia, and there is no clear cause; or,
• are a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever
• have you recently self-quarantined
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry by calling us on (03) 9531 1254 or emailing [email protected]