For Sale $780,000 - $850,000
Renovated log cabin on 5 acres approx. in native bush setting
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
On a gently sloping block, surrounded by native bushland, this renovated log home has received some recent updates to provide any prospective buyer with a low maintenance house in a private bush setting. The house offers 3 bedrooms, 2 newly renovated modern bathrooms, new kitchen and large living room and meals area with 2 x combustion fires, 2 x split systems plus double carport and solar panels to offset your electricity. There is a rear paddock with dam for the hobby farmer, large rear yard perfect for the children to roam free, double carport and another site cut, which could be used to build your own shed or infrastructure to suit your life style. The bush setting offers serenity and privacy with plenty of room to add and extend, if needed.