$1,160,000 - $1,250,000
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST closing Thursday 22nd April at 4.00pm (Unless sold prior)
4/5 Bedroom Executive Residence in arguably, one of Gisborne’s most-sought-after precincts
Just 5 years old, this light-filled north-facing family home sits proudly on its 2307 square metre (approx.) block in a beautiful and leafy part of Gisborne. Only a short distance to the township, the location is special.
Attention to detail is obvious in this home as evidenced by the high ceilings and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The main bedroom with its delightful ensuite and WIR sits close to the large dedicated study (or 5th bedroom). The hub of the home is an entertainer’s delight featuring a chef’s kitchen with 5 burner gas hot plate, island bench, a true butler’s pantry and the adjoining sitting/meals area (with its slow combustion heater) leading out through sliding doors to the expansive covered alfresco which overlooks the children’s play area and the peaceful northern garden.
All 3 family bedrooms are logically positioned within their own wing of the home, all have BIR’s and all are serviced by the generously-proportioned family bathroom (bath and shower, separate toilet) nearby.
Other features include 5 car secure garaging, a huge double carport, a special and separate studio complex, solar passive design, irrigation throughout the gardens, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and an ambience which makes this property a fabulous family home or a tradesperson’s treasure.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections