Auction Saturday 6th November at 11:30AM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Lewis on 0487 957 883 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
The aim of creating a dual level residence that matched modern ease to enduring excellence, has been masterfully achieved by the design of this distinctive home overlooking Digman Reserve.
The inherent beauty of hardwood floorboards and the everlasting appeal of generous proportions round off the downstairs spaces including a central lounge or study, and a large living/dining area where walls of windows look out to landscaped surroundings that allow a true sense of serenity.
An open-plan kitchen featuring stone benches, walk-in pantry and quality fittings functions perfectly. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms include an upstairs main bedroom with walk-in robe, an ensuite and a brilliant balcony overlooking the park, while the lounge discreetly incorporates a drop-down bed for adding to the accommodation whenever the occasion demands it. Heating and cooling, exceptional quality and a secure double garage further demonstrate the appeal of a property that performs its role with ease.
Moments away heading East are the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Newport and Williamstown, while West holds the buzzing community of Spotswood including world-renowned museum, ScienceWorks.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection