For Sale EOI Closing 3rd February 4pm
Flawless Combination of Luxury, Functionality and Convenience
Teeming with minimalist flair and sophistication, both inside and out, this David McDonald creation is the epitome of a contemporary luxury living. The beautifully executed interior features bold, clean lines and lofty light-filled spaces, all of which have been harmoniously combined with natural stone, swathes of timber and white panelled walls to achieve an ultra-luxe and modern home with strong congenial undertones.
Practicality and liveability wise, the design is outstanding. Divided over three levels, the ground floor includes a vast living space with an adjoining deck and a show-stopping timber-infused kitchen laden with Miele appliances. There’s also a large separate laundry with outdoor access. Central to the layout is a lift, which can be accessed from the generous garage. The second floor includes four generous bedrooms, central lounge space and three bathrooms, while the top floor houses a luxurious master suite with a private balcony.
To accurately gauge the quality and design finesse as well as the immense family-minded lifestyle potential on offer, a walk-through of this Barwon Heads beauty is a must. Within walking distance to Hitchcock Avenue, the river and Barwon Heads Golf Club, and only a three-minute drive to Thirteenth Beach, there’s little left to be desired.
• Five generous bedrooms, Including an impressive top-floor master suite with private balcony
• Vast, light-filled living space with adjoining deck, gas log fireplace and stunning stone feature wall
• Luxurious and contemporary timber-infused kitchen with Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
• Five contemporary bathrooms, central lift, generous laundry and spacious two-car garage with storage space and wine cellar
• Outdoors entertainer’s deck with built-in barbeque plus a generous spa and outdoor shower
• Within walking distance to Hitchcock Avenue, the local primary school, the river and The Barwon Heads Golf Club
• Three-minute drive to Thirteenth Beach