Sold 16/06/2020 Undisclosed
Flawless Combination of Luxury, Functionality and Convenience
Teeming with minimalist flair and sophistication, both inside and out, this David McDonald creation is the epitome of a contemporary luxury living. The beautifully executed interior features bold, clean lines and lofty light-filled spaces, all of which have been harmoniously combined with natural stone, swathes of timber and white panelled walls to achieve an ultra-luxe and modern home with strong congenial undertones.
Practicality and liveability wise, the design is outstanding. Divided over three levels, the ground floor includes a vast living space with an adjoining deck and a show-stopping timber-infused kitchen laden with Miele appliances. There’s also a large separate laundry with outdoor access. Central to the layout is a lift, which can be accessed from the generous garage. The second floor includes four generous bedrooms, central lounge space and three bathrooms, while the top floor houses a luxurious master suite with a private balcony.
To accurately gauge the quality and design finesse as well as the immense family-minded lifestyle potential on offer, a walk-through of this Barwon Heads beauty is a must. Within walking distance to Hitchcock Avenue, the river and Barwon Heads Golf Club, and only a three-minute drive to Thirteenth Beach, there’s little left to be desired.
• Five generous bedrooms, Including an impressive top-floor master suite with private balcony
• Vast, light-filled living space with adjoining deck, gas log fireplace and stunning stone feature wall
• Luxurious and contemporary timber-infused kitchen with Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
• Five contemporary bathrooms, central lift, generous laundry and spacious two-car garage with storage space and wine cellar
• Outdoors entertainer’s deck with built-in barbeque plus a generous spa and outdoor shower
• Within walking distance to Hitchcock Avenue, the local primary school, the river and The Barwon Heads Golf Club
• Three-minute drive to Thirteenth Beach