Sold 28/07/2020 Undisclosed
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales
Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
With majestic views of iconic Hanging Rock, Mount Macedon and the Jim Jim, this quality home sits on 84 acres of excellent grazing country.
Boasting a north-facing orientation and gorgeous views through bay windows in the living room, ‘Lola Park’ offers 9’ high ceilings, 3 bedrooms with BIR, master bedroom with WIR and full-sized ensuite & spa bath, polished hardwood flooring, excellent kitchen with granite benchtops, meals area and large, formal dining room, plus home office or study. There is also a double integrated garage and excellent heating & cooling.
An amazing American horse barn with 5 stables and tack room, huge machinery shed, large storage & hay shed, many paddocks and dams, cattle yards, bore and ample tank water complete this highly desirable lifestyle property.
Located only 35 minutes from Melbourne airport and 15 minutes to both Kyneton and Woodend, discover for yourself why this is such an enchanting part of the world.