$830,000 - $895,000
Wren’s Nest Cottage – Circa 1893
Strolling distance from the town centre, this home is Victorian charm – from cottage to garden. Open fireplaces, lining-boarded walls, timber fret work, high ceilings, brass electrical fittings, and claw-foot bath, are reminiscent of a graceful era.
The three bedrooms are large. The main with a walk-though robe which accesses the central bathroom; the second with a built-in.
Between the robes, the walk-in pantry, and the wall of laundry cupboards, storage space is surprisingly generous.
The solid red gum kitchen, with corrugated iron splashback, creates a rustic feel not betrayed by the dishwasher and freestanding dual-fuel cooker. It adjoins the formal dining/sitting room and opens onto a spacious living area with wood heater and air conditioner.
Other features include polished boards, slate floors and remote-control external privacy blinds.
The exterior of the home is completed by a sprinkler system, rain-water tanks, sheds, two carports and a garage.
Slow-start your weekends sipping coffee from the local providore on the sun-drenched verandah, wander down to the Macedon Ranges’ premier Farmers’ Market, or absorb the tranquillity of the rambling garden from the outdoor entertaining area.
Discover how this beautiful home could enhance your lifestyle!
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections