500 Plus Acre Super Lot, Super Opportunity!
Consisting of multiple lots and over 500 Acres, this super lot is a fantastic opportunity for any investor who can see the future.
• Partially within the Bacchus Marsh District Boundary (Shire; Moorabool)
• Adjacent the Maddingly Investigation Area
• Bordering the Bacchus Marsh Recreation Reserve
• 1,500 meters from the West Maddingly Subdivision
• Multiple current Road frontages
• Farm Zone.
• Westerly elevated plateau with views over Bacchus Marsh and to the Bay.
• Current Building – Residence 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Cars
• Muiltiple Sheds, Dams, fully fenced, actively cropped.
• Shire; Moorabool
“The majority of growth will come from new estates in Maddingly which are forecast to increase by over 200 per cent.………..Bacchus Marsh has been ranked in the top three of regional Australia’s housing markets likely to be suited for family living.” (source; February 2017 www.thecourier.com.au/story/4458885)
The Moorabool Shire population forecast for 2018 is 34,030, and is forecast to grow to 53,270 by 2041 (over 56%) (source; forecast.id.com.au/moorabool)
All information is provided as a guide only and no warranty as to it’s accuracy or any potential of the property is offered. Interested parties should make their own inquires and seek independent financial and or legal advice. Zoning is subject to change and requires statutory approvals.