For Sale $595,000 - $630,000
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Pristinely maintained inside and out, you’ll think this gorgeous two-year-old home has just been built. Ideally located near the end of the court, it sits on a generous 672m2 allotment and features 4 bedrooms, all with robes & main bedroom with ensuite, as well as gas ducted heating & evaporate cooling in every room.
With higher-than-usual ceilings, stone kitchen benchtops and plenty of room for the whole family to relax, it also features outdoor decking, excellent backyard space for the kids to enjoy the country air, plus garden shed and an extra-large double garage adjoining the house so you’ll never have to carry the groceries from the car in the rain again.
This beautiful home presents either an amazing investment opportunity, or the perfect space to raise your family and is wonderfully located within an easy walk to all schools, sports centre and medical facilities.