For Sale $800,000 - $880,000
A quaint well-presented country charmer on 1,228sqm approximately within walking distance to Woodend town centre. Offering a functional floorplan comprising 3 good sized bedrooms, bathroom with separate powder room, a decent sized laundry and a lovely light and bright living area consisting of lounge, dining, country kitchen and meals. There is a separate room with its own external entrance off the main bedroom which would make a great nursery or home office.
A separate self-contained cottage with kitchenette, living area and ensuited bathroom it is set up as a B&B but with multiple uses such as teenage retreat, granny flat, studio or home office. Quality appointments of the home include polished hardwood flooring, walk in pantry, reverse cycle heating/cooling, ducted heating and updated bathroom.
Surrounding the home and apartment is a charming cottage garden brimming with roses, bulbs and shrubbery delighting the senses with masses of colour and floral fragrances. As the surrounding grounds offer peace and privacy you'd be forgiven for forgetting you were conveniently positioned within walking distance to secondary school bus stop, primary schools, Five Mile Creek Walking Track and the vibrant Woodend village offering shops, cafes and VLine. The drive to Melbourne couldn't be any easier – a quick 1 hour down the Calder Freeway.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections