For Sale $879,000 - $935,000
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested) - we ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make alternative arrangements to view the property such as a virtual inspection.
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Beautiful and light filled 4 bedroom plus study family home situated on a large 1,300m2 (approx.) allotment with magnificent views to the Macedon Ranges and beyond.
The well-planned layout is designed to bring the stunning gardens and incredible views to life from every internal vantage point. The entry invites you into the generous open-plan, north facing living/dining room and soaring atrium, one of the many architectural elements that add to its contemporary feel. The luxury kitchen/meals with European appliances has tasteful stone benchtops big enough for family or friends to gather, and features in-built coffee machine, steamer oven and microwave convection oven to cook up a storm. Off to the side the separate family room opens to the undercover entertaining deck as does the living room. The office, laundry, powder room and integrated double garage complete the downstairs floor plan.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms with mirrored BIRs and the master bedroom has its own balcony to savour the spectacular views over some bubbly. Mirror doors hide the walk in robe, next to the modern, fully tiled ensuite with walk in shower. The lovely bathroom also features contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in shower and freestanding bathtub.
Outside there is an enclosed carport for that boat or pop-up caravan or as an extension to the entertaining space, and the children can play within the fully enclosed back garden. Amongst the many other features are zoned central ducted heating, split system heating and cooling; 3.5kw solar panels, superb French parterre garden and citrus and fruit trees. Even the garden shed looks stylish with its colourful bougainvillea.
Set within its prominent position, the residence delivers heaps of street appeal, and a home anyone will be proud to own.