Box Hill South
Auction Saturday 28th November at 11:00AM (Unless sold prior)
First Time offered for sale on 1283m2* land over two separate titles within MWSC**
The area’s most impressive opportunity on offer for 2020. First time offered for sale and to be sold together as one. Circa 1960’s premium built original residence, offering an infrequent and limited opportunity for you to secure this exceptional property/development site** (S.T.C.A.) on the edge of Box Hill South, bordering Burwood and positioned behind a solid brick & wrought iron fence with imposing double entrance gates, all on a wide double allotment spread over two separate titles.
An original six-room grand home, brick veneer & slate roof construction is offering a exclusive work from home configuration office setup** (S.T.C.A.). Most impressive is “The Ballroom” offering massive open plan living & family entertainment/functions on a large scale serviced by a separate front entrance yet connected to the main home and easily converted to home office use**, serviced by multiple his & her toilet facilities and ample off-street car parking accommodation at the front and rear via side driveway.
Explore the vast potential for this great block suitable for a variety of development options:
Possible to keep existing family home** on 57 Eley Rd and develop number 59 Eley Rd into a luxury home site or multi-unit/townhouses**, develop both allotments (57 & 59) into luxury multiple houses with own street frontage**, develop both allotments (57 & 59) into a multi-unit/townhouse site**, renovate grand residence to former glory and enjoy* or experience the full offering and unique set up on offer, allowing an educational, community or religious group the opportunity to take advantage of the properties floorplan** [All Subject to Council and other Local & State Government Authorities Approval and Permission** (S.T.C.A.)]
• Two separate titles
• General Residential Zone - Schedule 3 (GRZ3)
• Rectangular allotment of 1283m2* (approx).
• Frontage to Eley Road of 35.06m*
• Side Boundary of 36.58m*
• Walking distance to newly opened Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre
• Walking distance to Burwood Heights Shopping Centre
• Walking distance to Box Hill South homemaker precinct on Middleborough
• Walking distance to Deakin University
• Walking distance to PLC
• Walking distance to Mount Scopus Memorial College
• Walking distance to Burwood Highway Tram
• Walking distance to Gardiners Creek Reserve & historical trail
• Walking distance to Box Hill Golf Course
• Short drive to Burwood One Shopping Centre
• Short drive Box Hill Central offering network of Trains/Trams/Buses
• Within Mount Waverley Secondary College catchment**
• Within Roberts McCubbin Primary School catchment**
Combined Land Total: 35.06m* (115’*) x 36.58m* (120’*) = 1283m2* (13,800 sqfeet*)
THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY IS NOT TO BE MISSED with the fast growth and rapid change of Box Hill/Box Hill South over the past 19 years and even further appealing plans set for the future. Box Hill/Box Hill South is set to become one of Melbourne's Premier Transport and Activity Centre Region with rapid expansion and growth.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE
**Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
Auction on-site with both titles be sold together as one.