For Sale $795,000 - $825,000
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Anyone living in stage four lock down areas cannot presently attend and inspect our properties. For those living in stage three areas please contact the Sales Agent to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Having been lovingly maintained over the past 14 years, this elegantly styled home offers your family a comfortable and relaxed opportunity to enjoy country life. With 9-foot ceilings, beautifully manicured gardens and a spacious feel throughout, you will know that you’ve found your forever home.
Comprising 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and main with ensuite, this home also offers split system heating & cooling, gas ducted heating, 5kw solar system, ducted vacuum, security system and 4,000-litre water tank, ideal for nurturing that incredible garden.
With an excellent kitchen boasting an adjoining meals area and views into the rear yard, there is also a spacious lounge/dining, double garage, storage/workshop with concrete floor & power, plus, a separate garden shed.
Wonderfully located only minutes from the train station and town centre, you’ll be so glad you snapped up this beautiful family home.