Sold 20/05/2020 $625,000
Walk into town, as new, no body corporate
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• It is recommend that you download the COVIDSafe App as an additional precautionary measure.
A stylish townhouse with separate driveway and no body corporate fees, this 3 bedroom home ticks many boxes – great location, light-filled interior, quality drapes and blinds, Tassie Oak floorboards, ducted heating, reverse cycle split systems, single lock-up garage, good-sized rear garden. The main bedroom has its own ensuite accessed via a walk-though robe; the two other bedrooms have BIR’s plus family bathroom and separate powder room. The kitchen hub features stone bench tops, loads of cupboards, stainless steel appliances and has an adjoining generously-proportioned lounge room. This is a rare opportunity so close to Gisborne township.