Auction Saturday 23rd October at 12:30PM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Millie on 0448 710 220 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
Stunning Californian Home
This charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Californian home has been perfectly renovated to reflect its ornate origins and offers a rare opportunity to secure a family home in the popular inner west pocket of Newport.
Immaculately presented and defined by light filled interiors, the layout comprises of 3 sizeable bedrooms with the master featuring a BIR, open plan dining and functional kitchen with ample bench space, modern bathroom with separate shower and standalone bath, separate laundry, and a central living room. Other notable features include stunning leadlight throughout, timber floorboards, split system heating/cooling, original fireplace and off-street parking.
The front and rear outdoor areas have been immaculately maintained with the backyard featuring a custom designed green oasis garden. Over the years it has born strawberries, blueberries, lemon, passionfruit, and many vegetables.
Being positioned in a thriving community driven area and in walking distance to public transport, cafes, shops, and freeway access this home is sure to impress families and investors alike.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection