Display suite on site-Register your interest now-Great stamp duty Savings!
- Ground-breaking development, designed by award-winning architect, Ben Robinson
- Expected completion early 2023
- Located in the one of Footscray’s quietest streets
- Italian appliances, ornate light finishes, plush wool carpet, bold Terrazzo tiles, both natural stone and Caesarstone, Italian designer wallpaper and parquetry
- Oversized, luxurious living zones
- Private terraces for all residences
- Secure off-street parking and storage cage
- Light filled
A ground-breaking development which simultaneously pays homage to Footscray’s history, all the while elevating it to a new benchmark in apartment living.
With just 16 three-bedroom residences, the mood is intimate and private, a secluded sanctuary nestled away from the bustle of Footscray’s vibrant streets, yet still only a stone’s throw away from everything Footscray has to offer.
Spectacular arches adorn Arco’s frontage, setting the tone for the grandeur found inside. Every facet has been considered and catered for; resulting in high-end splendour unlike anything else on the market.
Taking cues from European loft-style spaces, these apartments are considered sky homes; a new breed of apartment living where the atmosphere is filled with natural light. They’re airy and spacious with unparalleled views as far as the eye can see. It’s also a first for the Footscray area.
The concept involves minimising wasted space to make room for oversized, luxurious living zones. This is combined with a neutral colour palette offset by accents of bold contemporary style such as Terrazzo stone, an inspired focal feature in each apartment.
From the architect, Ben Robertson;
“The interior design language takes its cues from the architecture, adopting curved forms in a subtle yet expressive manner. A predominantly neutral palette is offset by moments of boldness, providing the perfect canvas for potential buyers to envisage their belongings within the space” – Ben Robertson, Tecture